Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a different avenue for my blog



I want to take my blog to new places, i want to write about all things that i love. before i t was only fitness related but moving forward it will be about anything and everything.







That being said if you know me you know I LOVE BEER not water down unflavor macrobrews like bud's, millers, etc. no i love my microbrews and now I will write my first beer blog

BEER TABLE





Oh my god in Grand Central in front of the graybar building entrance. Thats a horrible idea for me and an amazing one at the same time. OK on to beer table, they have one of the most extensive beer selections i've seen since i went to "new beer distributors" (look that place up if you like beer).


Today i will drink Hof ten Dormaal Blond



the bottle says
Original Belgian Farmhouse blond ale brewed strictly via traditional methods. It is bottle-conditioned and uses a top-fermenting house yeast strain. The grain and bittering hops are produced on the hof ten dormaal farm.
8% Alcohol


I say

it has an earthy flavor as a farmhouse ale should

bitter throughout but not IPA bitter, more like grapefruit bitter.

color is like a dirty yellow

not much head ( thats what she said)

The bottle was corked and it will pop when you loosen the wiring.

the bitter makes the back of your tounge salivate.

I guess I'd pair this with spicy foods? Indian maybe? or maybe something sweet? this beer could use a mellow sweet through it too, like honey as an ingredient, but its awesome and delicious!

a really cool summer beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment